Write a topic sentence and make a paragraph for the following statements. For sentences needing improvement, you can also reword and rearrange any of the sentences to create a clear and smooth paragraph.
1. Marlys has been chosen to receive a promotion next month.
2. Because her work is exemplary.
3. At such time as it becomes feasible, it is the intention of our department to facilitate a lunch meeting to congratulate Marlys
4. As a result of budget allocation analysis and examination of our financial condition, it is indicated that salary compensation for Marlys can be increased to a limited degree.
5. When will Marlys’s promotion be official?
6. I am so envious!
7. Among those receiving promotions, Marlys, Bob, Germaine, Terry, and Akiko.
8. The president asked all those receiving promotions come to the meeting.
9. attend a meeting for all employees who will be promoted next month.
10. Marlys intends to use her new position to mentor employees joining the firm, which will encourage commitment and good work habits.