Underline the verb in each sentence. Then, write A if the verb is in the active voice or P if the verb is in the passive voice.
1. Yesterday, we celebrated Mom’s birthday.
2. Decorations were put up all over the house.
3. I baked a cake and Thomas bought flowers.
4. A lovely dinner was made.
5. After dinner, we made a fire and enjoyed each others’ company.
6. Mom said she was excited to see everyone.
7. At almost one in the morning we realized the time.
8. Mom went to bed, tired but happy.
9. The kitchen was cleaned the next day.
10. A grand time was had by all.